Jeremy joined the Flathead Lake Biological Station in February 2002. He came to FLBS from Seattle, WA where he worked integrating Windows and Unix network hardware and business systems software, troubleshooting complex IT environments, and supporting users at The University of Washington. In addition to designing web applications and managing FLBS data, he helps FLBS technology run smoothly.
Jeremy is also the primary owner of Bigfork Webworks, a web design company focused on providing affordable web solutions to teachers and activity coaches.
- B.S. Business Administration, The University of Montana with emphases in Management & Decision Sciences
- Microsoft Windows MCP
- CompTIA A+ certified
- Specializations in Linux & Unix Point of Sale, Accounting, and Inventory software, SCO Unix, and Red Hat, Debian, and Ubuntu Linux
- Dell Certified Systems Expert (DCSE)
- PADI Certified Open Water Diver
- Wilderness First Aid and CPR certified
Giant-Stepping into Flathead Lake in Jul 2016
Giant-Stepping into Flathead Lake in Dec 2012
Eric Preparing for Winter Buoy Maintenance Dive
Eric & Jeremy on Granite Peak, Aug 2010
Back to Granite Peak; Sky and Jeremy, July 2012