Group Meeting Facilities & Services
FLBS is an ideal location for group conferences. We offer year-round dining, meeting, and lodging facilities on the shore of Flathead Lake with views of Yellow Bay, Wild Horse Island, and the Mission and Whitefish Mountains. Groups must have an academic or research affiliation in order to reserve facilities.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a facilities tour.
FLBS Campus Map
- Six modern conference/class rooms to meet a variety of audio/visual, distance learning, meeting, and presentation needs.
- Wireless connectivity to most cabins and conference rooms
- Capacity for up to 100 with views of Yellow Bay and Flathead Lake.
- Onsite dining hall, with custom, catered menus
- Outdoor dining with views of Flathead Lake.
- Summer cabins and dormitory rooms accommodate up to 90 guests, and are situated along Yellow Bay Point providing views of Yellow Bay and Flathead Lake.
Whether you are hosting a day conference or a multi-day conference with lodging and meals, we offer extremely competitive rates.
Standard Group Rates
University of Montana department/employee rates
Our group facilities fill early, especially for the summer months. Contact us for more information on lodging, menus, availabilty, or to reserve your spot today!